More cell phone photos

>> 4.27.2010

Here are a few photos taken by various cell phones over the last few weeks:

This was taken by Brie when she came over to play with the boys while Greg and I were out in Baltimore a few weeks ago. She added a caption "Mom and Dad- we hope you are having fun!" The photo cracked me up!


I was missing the boys at work one day and asked Greg to email me a cute photo. This is what he sent:

This was taken at the end of an awesome walk on Friday afternoon. We walked for an hour and a half and could have kept going! The boys were great!
And this was after the walk (they were pooped!)

L&J had their first experience riding in the back of my car together on the way to surprise Greg at his mountain bike race on Sunday. They were GREAT! (It was hard to take a good photo- I snapped this real quick at a stop sign)

1 comments:

Erika April 29, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

I think they have the same smile! :)

About This Blog

This blog was set up by Lauren and Greg to chronicle our day-to-day adventures raising two Golden Retriever pups. Lance and Jackson were born on December 2, 2009 and came into our lives 8 weeks later.
This blog is maintained by Lauren.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP