Baby teeth

>> 4.23.2010

We're finding them everywhere: baby teeth! I noticed Lance batting something around on the floor the other day- it looked like a little piece of plastic. So I went over to look, and sure enough- it was a little tooth! It looked like a molar- small and square. Our vet had told us that they would start to lose their baby teeth soon, so we were expecting it. Since then, we've found quite a few around the house. Last night I found a pointy little fang on Jackson's bed. We've started collecting them in a little jar, though I don't really know why. What do you do with those teeth? I just don't want to throw them away, but since I'm anti-pack-rat by nature, I probably will.
I think my mom did the same thing with my teeth when I was a kid- I wonder if they're still hanging around somewhere?

Puppy kindergarten was great again last night. We practiced "leave it," which is not so easy. We'll definitely have to do some more work with that. But, the most valuable was "drop it." Cari had a really great approach to teaching it using bully sticks. We'll definitely be practicing that one, since we have to use it so often.
One more session of Puppy K to go. Though the instruction that we are learning is invaluable, it will be so nice to have our Thursday nights back...

2 comments:

Erika April 23, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

So interesting about the teeth - I don't remember ever finding any!! I always figured he swallowed them.

best tooth brush reviews May 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

It's been great time to read your article, really informative thanks keep it up.

About This Blog

This blog was set up by Lauren and Greg to chronicle our day-to-day adventures raising two Golden Retriever pups. Lance and Jackson were born on December 2, 2009 and came into our lives 8 weeks later.
This blog is maintained by Lauren.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP