Things to make me smile while I'm at work

>> 5.26.2010

I love when Greg emails me photos that he takes of the boys with his Blackberry during the day. He took them on a walk this afternoon and sent me this photo:




















 
Seeing this makes me very excited for when I get home and get to take the boys on their post-dinner walk.

In other news, I saw Jackson lift his leg to pee for the very first time today. I was letting the boys out in the morning before I left for work, and there he went! It might not sound exciting, but I sure thought it was! Greg said that he's seen Lance do it twice, but I haven't seen that happen yet. Just another sign of our little boys growing up before our eyes!!

1 comments:

Erika May 27, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

HA HA HA HA! I remember getting excited about the first time seeing my dog lift his leg too. Although he rarely did it after that and peed like a girl most of his life. But I totally get your excitement about that - too funny!

About This Blog

This blog was set up by Lauren and Greg to chronicle our day-to-day adventures raising two Golden Retriever pups. Lance and Jackson were born on December 2, 2009 and came into our lives 8 weeks later.
This blog is maintained by Lauren.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP